Sunday, March 23, 2014

Roadtreking | The small motorhome lifestyle - Birdwatching and Exploring at two Florida State Parks




From the site: Roadtreking | The small motorhome lifestyle - Birdwatching and Exploring at two Florida State Parks

Birdwatching and Exploring at two Florida State ParksOchlockonee River reflection When I do plan my trips, which is about half the time, I like the ALL STAYS app.  I can find state, national, BLM and private parks to camp.  They have links to websites, routes and maps, phone numbers and general info. Best of all, I can switch to satellite imaging and look at the layout and surrounding area. State and national parks, so far, are my favorites.  And I managed to find a couple of home runs in northwest Florida. The first was Ochlockonee River State Park.  This is a smaller, 543 acre park, but is adjacent to the huge Apalachicola National Forest.  It lies just south of Tallahassee where the river meets the gulf.  It ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Worthington 302018 40-Pound Steel Propane Cylinder With Type 1 With Overflow Prevention Device Valve
Whether you need to heat, power or grill, Worthington Cylinders specializes in making propane tanks
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment