Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Joe and Betty's Adventures - Our Bucket List for the Desert is empty............for now.




From the site: Joe and Betty's Adventures - Our Bucket List for the Desert is empty............for now.

To those of you who said this is a cell tower you are correct.....but it is also a working water tower for Mission Lakes Water DistrictI love to be up before the sun rises.This morning it turned the "tram" mountain a beautiful pink.There is a cement wall behind our rig and until this morning I've never bothered to see what's on the other side.  Now I know.Every morning the air is filled with beautiful bird songs. But they hide in the foliage of the trees and I can't see them. So this morning I got out my Nikkon, zoomed out as far as I could and after nine failures, I found him/her. Don't know which. If you click on the picture this beautiful sounding bird sure didn't look very happy.We chose today to do the last thing on our bucket lis ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Curt Manufacturing 16304 Custom 5Th Wheel Install Kit
Item Type: 5th Wheel Kit

Position: Rear

UM: Each

Warranty One Year Limited
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment