Sunday, March 30, 2014

Roadtreking | The small motorhome lifestyle - My Whirlwind Tour of Alaska




From the site: Roadtreking | The small motorhome lifestyle - My Whirlwind Tour of Alaska

My Whirlwind Tour of Alaska You may remember that a  week and a half ago I posted about my pending trip to Alaska to meet Jane, a Sunrise off the wing as I flew out of San Diego. fellow Roadtreker. Leaving my RT behind and Elsie the cat in the good hands of a new house sitter, I got on a plane and started the trek north. Janet & Jane I had a great time!!! Jane took over the itinerary and we did a week long, whirlwind tour of a very small part of this very large state. It was so much fun. I sat in hot springs, heard the howl of the dogs that pull the dog sleds, saw a moose, got a faint view of the aurora and best of all explored the ice cave underneath Mendenhall Glacier. This was all in the company of Jane and it was FUN ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Tektrum 20w 20 Watt Solar Panel Battery Trickle Charger Kit/Maintainer for RV, Home, Boat, Pool
20w Solar Panel/2m Cable/Clamps Battery Charger Kit Package Includes One 20 watt Monocrystalline Sol
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment