Saturday, March 29, 2014

How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - The Case For RV Ready Now?




From the site: How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - The Case For RV Ready Now?

When you dream about full-timing in an RV you think about traveling all over the planet.  The biggest issue most people have for not being able to full-time is that they do not have a job that is location independent. Instead people just dream about it.  What if you don’t want to give up a steady paycheck?  What if your skills don’t translate into remote work?  What if you are not ready? I would like to suggest that maybe RV living could still be for you. If you buy a nice RV + your park expenses + your living expenses = everything being about what it would cost for home ownership.  Even roof, floor, and plumbing repairs are all on par with normal house living.  I am sure that in some places like C ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Curt Manufacturing 58270 12V 7-Way Rv Round Circuit Tester
Item Type: Connector Tester

Position: Rear

UM: Each

Warranty One Year Limited
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment