Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Good Luck Duck - Sedona - stay or go?




From the site: The Good Luck Duck - Sedona - stay or go?

I closed Spud's hatch against the rain last night, and slept like a rolling stone. I decided this morning to pack it in and head somewhere - anywhere - I could see the Sun. We're not in New York State anymore, Toto; I need the sunshine, and I need it now.Last minutes, Sedona! If you want me, let me know. If you don't, then let me go. Just then, Corey walked past and said "hello." I mentioned Corey and Emily, of Where's My Office Now?, in my last blog post, but I hadn't met them. We chatted about the Habitent, and terrific places to camp in the PNW, and before my stomach growled many times Corey had invited me to have breakfast with them.Emily and Corey live and travel in Boscha, a seriously cool 1987 Vanagon. I grilled them about their tech ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Hopkins 20146 8' 7 RV Blade Molded Trailer Cable with UPC Label
Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation makes your towing experience simpler and more rewarding through in
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment