Friday, December 12, 2014

The Roadrunner Chronicles - Sunday in Red Bay




From the site: The Roadrunner Chronicles - Sunday in Red Bay

If you have been in Red Bay AL in December on the weekend, you know there is not much going on. It turned colder again yesterday but the sun came out so it was a pretty nice day.I got up my usual early hour and made a big pot of coffee like I usually do and set down for some reading and quiet contemplation.  I love those hours of the day.  It gets me motivated when I get some things settled in my mind and heart.By the time Pam got up at 6:30ish I was already into my main task of the day -- getting some work done online.  I have some online end of month reports to compile and write up.  Most of the inputs I need on different projects had come in over the first few days of the month so I spent all day working on them. It w ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

JR Products 10495 4" Metal T-Style Door Holder
Metal T Style Door Holder 4 inch Metal T Style, package. This sturdy Metal T Style Door Holder will
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment