Friday, March 20, 2015

blog.goodsam.com - Mark, My Words – March 2015: Time to get your RV back out on the road!




From the site: blog.goodsam.com - Mark, My Words â€" March 2015: Time to get your RV back out on the road!

Hi Folks It’s warming up! Time to get your RV back out on the road! Travel safe, and if you have RVing questions, please send them to me at mmw@escapees.com. Happy RVing!     Mark: I have 2008 toy-hauler I purchased new in 2009. When the water heater is on I found that I had a leak at the shower valve connection to the PEX pipe. I replaced the rubber washer/cone on the hot and the leak stopped for a while. A few months later I heard a noise under kitchen sink and found the cold leaking when the heater was on. I replaced another washer there and replaced the limit switch on the water heater (Suburban) and it cured again for a little bit. The relief valve leaks like the Manual says it should I also bleed the system to put an a ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 41022 RV Awning Cleaner - 32 oz.
Camco Full Timer's Choiceâ„¢ Awning Cleaner / 32 oz. removes mold, mildew, dirt, tree sap and road g
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment