Tuesday, March 31, 2015

SASSY'S ON 'DA ROAD - ON TO OVERTON, NEVADA




From the site: SASSY'S ON 'DA ROAD - ON TO OVERTON, NEVADA

With still lots of time before we had to even think about heading North, we had hoped to spend more time at Telephone Cove.  But Joe woke up to this… The water had risen quite a bit and Joe feared his jacks would sink and he wouldn’t be able to get out of there.  Tara comes over to my spot to tell me the situation and a quick pack up had to be done and we were off. I was soooo disappointed because I definitely could have spent another few days there.  I was comfortable enough by then to have stayed there on my own.  BUT I was NOT comfortable enough to tackle the 5 Miles of UPHILL to get out of there with the rig and tow. So I followed Joe UP the hill in the rig and Tara followed me in Ms. Daisy.  Once ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 41362 TST Marine Head Toilet Treatment - 32 oz.
Camco's TST Marine Head Treatment is an ultra-concentrated formula that stops odors, breaks down was
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment