Tuesday, March 17, 2015

SASSY'S ON 'DA ROAD - MITTRY LAKE–PART 1




From the site: SASSY'S ON 'DA ROAD - MITTRY LAKEâ€"PART 1

When my computer died back in February I had to make a quick exit from Quartzsite and head back to Yuma to Best Buy. I usually pull into the VFW when I first arrive in Arizona to get all my errands done.  It’s close to everything and therefore very convenient.  So that’s what I did this time and figured once my computer was fixed I would head over to Pilot Knob for a few weeks. I lasted there two nights.  It was VERY busy and the generators were going mad every night.  After the peace and quiet in Q I just couldn’t take it any longer. But here’s a case of what a small world it really is.  While at the VFW a fellow RV’er comes over to me and asks if I was in Kamloops, BC a few years ago ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Power Bright TK1650 Votlage Converter Travel Kit, With 5 Adapters For Electric Outlets World-Wide
Travel kit converter (50 or 1600 watts) and 5 adapters for electric outlets world-wide. Used in coun
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment