Tuesday, March 24, 2015

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - It's Madness!




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - It's Madness!

We managed to get back to 97% of full charge Wednesday, and overnight the batteries only lost 7% of their charge, so we began Thursday morning at 90% of full charge.....it was a little overcast so I turned on the Honda genset for an hour boosting the batteries quickly back to 93%, then shut her down.  Around 10 the batteries were getting sufficient sunlight to put us into positive range (charging) so I turned on the inverter, and then the TV so I could begin my day of watching 'March Madness'.  How much cooler can life get?  Here I am watching game after game off the inverter while the batteries continue to charge....in fact, over the course of the day they got back to 100%!  All the while I am watching one amazing finis ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40126 RV Tornado Rotary Tank Rinser with Hose
Camco RV Tornado Rotary Tank Rinser with Hose helps to reach every area of your holding tank. This p
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment