Thursday, March 26, 2015

Joe and Betty's Adventures - Cactus Blooms at Catalina Spa and RV Resort




From the site: Joe and Betty's Adventures - Cactus Blooms at Catalina Spa and RV Resort

Please click on picture to enlargeWe were a little to early for blooms in the desert when we went to Joshua but  Spring is busting out all over here at CatSpa.Don't know what these are called, but I love decorative grass.I was hoping these would bloom before we left but unless they pop tomorrow I won't get to see them.  I do have a friend in the office here that could take a picture for me.  Guess I'll have to speak to her about that.I've already posted a few pictures of this but it seems to be more beautiful each time I see it.This huge Eucalyptus Tree is a couple sites over from ours.  I  love the smooth  feeling of the trunk.  I stepped outside this evening to turn our outdoor rope lights on and th ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Flojet 18555-000 Waste Water Pump
Flojet Waste Water Pump helps to drain the waste tank easily. It connects directly to the RV waste o
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment