Sunday, March 22, 2015

Road Trip... Adventures Ahead. - Grenade… How quaint




From the site: Road Trip... Adventures Ahead. - Grenade… How quaint

You know, I just saw a quick cut of a movie called “The Faults in Our Stars” about a young girl with cancer and her life story. (I have avoided it like the plague as I don’t need any more emotional roller coaster rides from hell than I already have, thank-you-very-much) She explains to someone that she is a “grenade”, and that, my friends is a pretty good descriptor. What she missed is, that she is a faulty grenade, as the pin is pulled the the timer? has a mind of its own Anyone who has had the word “cancer” and their name used in the same sentence understands exactly what I mean. When someone does that to you, suddenly you become a grenade. A faulty one. You may go off, you may not. The pin ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42593 RV Awning Anchor Kit with Pull Tension Strap
Camco RV Awning Anchor Kit with Pull Tension Strap is a sturdy strap and springs provide even distri
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment