Saturday, March 28, 2015

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - And on we go....




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - And on we go....

I finally got off my duff Monday and called A.M. Solar to make an appointment for early October to add a couple more solar panels, and upgrade my charge controller to a model that can handle more than 400 watts of solar panels.  Right now I have 300 watts on my roof (two 150 watt panels) and it was my intent to just add two more of the  same, but was advised by the nice gentleman on the phone (Dan, or Dave.....I'm bad with names) that my current charge controller would be maxed out by one more 100 watt panel.  I'm grateful they keep good records at A.M. Solar because now I can budget the extra money for the upgrade on the charge controller in addition to the two 160 watt panels they recommend. We are supposed to arrive in Spr ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Tektrum 20w 20 Watt Solar Panel Battery Trickle Charger Kit/Maintainer for RV, Home, Boat, Pool
20w Solar Panel/2m Cable/Clamps Battery Charger Kit Package Includes One 20 watt Monocrystalline Sol
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment