Saturday, March 21, 2015

Aluminarium - Caballo Lake Primitive Camping




From the site: Aluminarium - Caballo Lake Primitive Camping

Almost a year ago, I read about Caballo Lake State Park on the Watson’s blog. At the time, I made a mental note to include it in our New Mexico itinerary. This past Saturday when we arrived, my first thought was “What was I thinking? Why did Amanda like this place so much?!!” The main camping area isn’t very scenic and was pretty crowded. I went back to her post and read that we needed to look for a dirt road near the boat ramp. For those of you coming after us, if you turn left at the boat ramp, you’ll see the sign for primitive camping. The sign is off to the side and its lack of visibility is probably why we’re camping alone. For me, reading other people’s blog posts is an important part of re ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 22843 35' Premium RV Freshwater Drinking Water Hose
Camco's 35 feet premium drinking water hose is a heavy-duty reinforced 5/8 inch inside diameter hose
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment