Saturday, March 28, 2015

Box Canyon Blog .com - "Soup Nazi" part two…




From the site: Box Canyon Blog .com - "Soup Nazi" part two…

I watched Bobbie slowly make her way around the camp-loop in Sue Bee… headed off to "overflow" to wait out her "sentence." I sat behind Goldie's wheel, trying to calm down some before having a conversation with the rude camp host. In the old days, I would have went in on the offensive, "guns blazing," kinda like in third grade, when I was the biggest kid in class. In the uncivilized adult male world, impertinence often backfires and only serves to escalate hostilities. But when all those chemicals and hormones get released into the bloodstream, it's like cocaine… it feels so good. I tried to think about alternative approaches: maybe this is not as black and white as I'm making it out to be. Maybe Adolph is just ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Flojet 3.7 GPM RV Water System Pump
Generous 3.7 gallon per minute designed specifically for RV's. Our innovative design addresses the R
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment