Saturday, March 21, 2015

Vanessa Runs - Day 61- Texakana end of Texas, Thankyou so much




From the site: Vanessa Runs - Day 61- Texakana end of Texas, Thankyou so much

vanessaruns:Just a mish-mash of thoughts today as we say goodbye to Texas and start our first day in Arkansas. Texas was a beast. We had brutal weather but very warm hospitality. My mood went south in the snow and rain and I had a cold for a couple of days. It’s supposed to keep raining for a few days, but beyond that I’m looking forward to some sunny weather and I’m dying to get back to camping. I got the first PDF draft of my final book and I’ve been going through formatting checks the last couple of days. When that’s done, I’m looking forward to having a lot more time for running and biking. I’m starting to get stir-crazy in the RV between working and bad weather. Crew spirits are still good. S ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42149 Flying Insect Screen - RS 600
Camco Flying Insect Screen for Refrigerator vents fits: Dometic. Wasps, mud dauber nests, birds and
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment