Wednesday, March 25, 2015

J. Dawg Journeys - Carlsbad Caverns - A Big Deep Dark Hole




From the site: J. Dawg Journeys - Carlsbad Caverns - A Big Deep Dark Hole

I'm not much of a cave man.  Going underground into a dark hole where I might be not able to get out doesn't really appeal to me.  I'm more of a mountain or beach type of guy.  My wife on the other hand, loves to explore caves and unusual places.  So while we were leaving west Texas heading into New Mexico, we visited Carlsbad Caverns National Park.  And yours truly, J. Dawg, did go subterranean. Did it for you, Sweet Pea! Not being a cave man, I had no idea what I'd experience at Carlsbad Caverns.  Getting to the Caverns is a little deceiving as you have to drive up 7 miles to the top of a ridge of the Guadalupe Mountains.  The park has a nice Visitor Center on the surface, but the "hole" attraction is un ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Power Bright 4-AWG3 4 AWG Gauge 3-Foot Professional Series Inverter Cables
4 AWG Gauge 3 Ft Professional Series Battery Cables
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment