Saturday, March 1, 2014

RVing - 3 Must-Have RV Apps: These Make Life On The Road So Much Simpler!




From the site: RVing - 3 Must-Have RV Apps: These Make Life On The Road So Much Simpler!

Until recently, I’ve been of the mindset that my simple little flip Tracfone was all the cell phone I would ever need. I found the minimum 60 minutes airtime every 3 months sufficient for my needs. Paying more than Tracfone’s $7 a month seemed an extravagant waste of money. When I traveled cross country and needed Internet access, I just pulled into the nearest McDonalds. Their free WiFi allowed me access to the Internet using my laptop computer. To make things simpler, I invested in a 10-inch tablet which was quicker and less bulky than my laptop. The rub to this plan became apparent on my recent trip from Minnesota to Florida. See why I upgraded to a smartphone, and the 3 RV apps that I consider must-haves for every ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

RV Designer Collection E377Frig/Converter Vent Latch - Pair
2 - Pk. RV Designer Collection Fridge Converter Vent Latch. Get your RV in working order with essent
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment