Friday, July 31, 2015

Box Canyon Blog .com - Because They Are There…




From the site: Box Canyon Blog .com - Because They Are There…

"I think I climb mountains because I get a great deal of enjoyment out of it. I get satisfaction out of overcoming some challenge which is difficult… perhaps maybe a little dangerous." Edmund HillaryThere are times when I need to go to the mountains alone, someplace I have to work at to get to… break a sweat, heave for air. There is spiritual/emotional magic when one combines mountains and aloneness, it clears the head, resets priorities and perspectives, and diminishes woes. Mountains are impartial; they don't care. Mountains could give a rats ass about our egos… our laughable self-assigned significance, our silly little problems, or even if we fall to our death. It happens all the time—a ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42093 RV Fridge Airator Charcoal Packs
Camco RV Replacement charcoal packs for fridge airator. Designed to keep your food fresher and elim
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment