Saturday, July 18, 2015

How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - Earning Money on the Road Part II – mTurk




From the site: How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - Earning Money on the Road Part II â€" mTurk

This is part 2 of the series on how to generate some cash on the road.  At the end of the introduction blog post I listed a bunch of places that people have had success collecting money for online work. I am going to be talking briefly about our experiences working some of those jobs so you can know what to expect if you chose to earn a little extra money. The first job I want to highlight is still a way we pull in extra bank to make ends meet.  Right now I still don’t officially make enough to pay all the bills, and we use this job to help out. The job is the loved and hated (at the same time) mTurk backed by none other than Amazon.com! We have made over $150/week with it before, and we can regularly generat ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 41072 RV Awning Waterproofer - 22 oz.
Camco RV Awning Waterproofer is designed to restore water repellent qualities to fabrics. For use o
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment