Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Gypsy Journal RV Travel Newspaper - I Could Live Here




From the site: Gypsy Journal RV Travel Newspaper - I Could Live Here

A lifetime ago when I first got into the newspaper business I owned several small town weeklies and shoppers in the Pacific Northwest, including three here in Oregon. But one town I never had a publication in and always wanted to, was Newport. I fell in love with this charming town way back then and I still love it. If we ever hang up the keys, I could live here quite happily. // ]]> After stopping at the post office to mail out some orders, we spent yesterday poking around in some antique shops and used bookstores in town. Terry found a bobbin for one of the shuttles she uses on her loom, and I spotted a collection of weaving patterns that were distributed on a subscription basis back in the late 1960s. At only $5 they were a good deal ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Tie Down Engineering 81080 1" 5 Hub with Lug and Bearing
Tie Down Engineering 1 inch 5 hub with lug and bearing is a boat trailer hubs, 5 lug hub. Complete r
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment