Tuesday, July 21, 2015

goin' RV Boondocking - Sorting Out the Future As I Go...




From the site: goin' RV Boondocking - Sorting Out the Future As I Go...

... life goes on whether we go with it or not... so... just take what comes and do the best with it...Kind of a last minute thing, I've contracted out my October with the sugar outfit up in Montana again. That job will carry me into the winter well. And those funds will be sorely needed if I'm to keep this "back to horse" goal moving...Till then, I'll be pulling out of here shortly, now that the latest repairs are done and the first steps of the tribulation of separation have been taken. My current need, to ride along with the beet harvest is to get this book I've been laboring on completed and published. Excuses don't pay the bills and feed my scrawny butt. Time to quit with that and just get it done.My camera has not seen near as much use ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 45382 RV Vinyl 5th Wheel Skirt (Large, Arctic White)
Camco Arctic White Large RV Vinyl 5th Wheel Skirt has a laminated vinyl construction. Zipper panels
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment