Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Cheap RV Living.com - Mountain Lion Encounter: Life vs Death in Montana




From the site: Cheap RV Living.com - Mountain Lion Encounter: Life vs Death in Montana

Looking north from my camp all you so is National Forest and the tiny town of West Yellowstone, MT surrounded by wilderness. I’m way behind in my posts but something happened this week that I’m going to break out of order and tell you all about it. July, 5th started like any other day in my life, I was deep in the woods above the little town of West Yellowstone, Montana enjoying my beloved nature. Little did I know that in just a few hours I would have faced a life-and-death situation and be convinced that Cody was dead. Let me set the stage, I’d come to West Yellowstone because I hate being on the road over the 4th of July weekend and needed a place to sit for up to a week. West Yellowstone is at a high enough elevation t ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Hidden Hitch 118384 T One Connector
Tow Ready part # 118384 T-One connector assembly is a complete wiring harness for your vehicle's tra
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment