Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Fit RV - Winnebago’s Test Track vs. A Rental Car




From the site: The Fit RV - Winnebago’s Test Track vs. A Rental Car

I think we saved the best for last with these “Winnebago Versus” videos.  We’ve been to other motorhome manufacturers, and while some of them will run a Sprinter through the mud, NONE of them have their own motorhome test track.  But Winnebago does!  And of course, we (OK… I) couldn’t resist taking our rental car down it as fast as I dared.   After driving our rental car down the track, I really had to wonder how they get some of their models through it.  I mean, some things like the “chatter bumps” I imagine most motorhomes could handle.  But that super-steep grade made me wonder how they could get a 40 foot diesel pusher over without high-centering. But apparently t ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Ventmate 65526 14" x 14" Gasket Kit for Coleman Air Conditioner
For a perfect air conditioner installation. Corners are pre-sealed for water tight integrity. Gasket
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment