Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Cheap RV Living.com - Visiting Yellowstone National Park




From the site: Cheap RV Living.com - Visiting Yellowstone National Park

This is the shot I went to Yellowstone to get, Grand Prismatic Spring. I’m high up on a hill behind it so it doesn’t look that big. Look carefully and you’ll see there are boardwalks north of it with lots of little dots on it. Those are people! After a few days at the Grand Tetons it was time to move on. Because Judy and I had spent so much time here last year I had most of the photos I wanted, this trip was all about the wildflowers that were in bloom. Next up on my agenda was Yellowstone National Park which is just 30 miles north of the Grand Tetons on 89. No trip to Yellowstone would be complete without a shot of Old Faithful erupting, so here it is! Like nearly all National Parks Yellowstone does not allow dispersed ca ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Hopkins 48510 Endurance Die-Cast 7 RV Blade Trailer End Plug
Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation makes your towing experience simpler and more rewarding through in
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment