Thursday, July 16, 2015

Winnie Views - What a Night in the Spotlight!




From the site: Winnie Views - What a Night in the Spotlight!

A few weeks ago when I heard that the band N.E.D. was coming to the Quad Cities in July, I knew I would move heaven and earth to attend.  This is no ordinary rock band—the 6 musicians have important day jobs that (rightly) consume most of their time.  But a couple weekends a year, these 6 gynecologic oncology surgeons don their “RockDoc” attire to perform together live while raising awareness and research funds for GYN cancers.  Their documentary film, No Evidence of Disease, that I watched on PBS back in April, prompted me to pick up the phone the next day and book an appointment with a gynecologist.  Plain and simple, had I not seen the movie, I never would have imagined my minor symptoms to be life- ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

CBconcept LEDG4SP6SMD-CW+C Cool White 6 High Power SMD5050 12-volt AC LED G4 Disc Bulb, RV Camper Tr
Concept Disc type G4 base Lamp with 6 high power 5050 SMD LEDs. 12 -volt AC. Produces 77 lumen at 6
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment