Wednesday, July 15, 2015

News from Travels with Dave and Elaine Violette - Back in the saddle again. Doors on shed.




From the site: News from Travels with Dave and Elaine Violette - Back in the saddle again. Doors on shed.

Phoenix AZ I was back in the saddle again today, and it felt good! I drove our motorhome for the first time in 8½ months, first to Freightliner of Arizona for preventative maintenance and generator service, then to Danny's Truck Wash to be washed and dried on the outside. It did not take me long to get into the driving pattern again. I got some freeway time going to the service for my 07:00 appointment as well as when coming back this afternoon, and I got some local streets experience when going from the wash stop to my radiation treatment session. I even got some parking lot maneuvering experience when I parked at the doctor's office. Dave at the wheel of our motorhome again today. ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 41197 RV TST Ultra-Concentrated Toilet Treatment - 1 Gallon
Camco TST® Orange Power RV Toilet Treatment / 1 gallon helps to break down waste and tissue. Fresh
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment