Friday, July 31, 2015

Me and My Dog ...and My RV - A quiz for you: Was that SCARY or LUCKY? I think BOTH!




From the site: Me and My Dog ...and My RV - A quiz for you: Was that SCARY or LUCKY? I think BOTH!

This was a first for us.  It was super hot Friday, so for our "longer" walk we waited until it was almost dark to get out the stroller and walk around the campground.  We were walking along the paved road and passed something on the inside edge of the pavement.  I stopped and backed up, saying to myself, "It looks like a large, fat lizard.  Darn, I didn't bring my camera!"  I wondered if it had been run over because it wasn't moving.  It was dark enough that I couldn't see the critter clearly, just an outline, barely, and it looked to be just sitting there, about a foot long and fat in the middle.  I was thinking, a big lizard that just had a meal.I got closer, maybe three feet away, and started to lean do ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Reese Towpower 20110 Fifth Wheel Adapter Harness
Reese Towpower Fifth Wheel Adapter Harness is designed to provide excellent towing facility.
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment