Saturday, July 11, 2015

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - TVC - Day 55 - The 3rd




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - TVC - Day 55 - The 3rd

I'm quickly losing track of the days of the week, but I'm pretty sure I'm writing about Friday this morning even though today does not feel like Real Saturday.....yeah, yesterday was Friday, July 3rd, right?We were expecting 118 arrivals Friday, and the inward flow of RV's of all manner and description flowed steadily into TVC.....as I made my early morning rounds I found a number of sites where our customers have really gotten into the spirit of our National Holiday!The atmosphere was almost carnival like with a few thousand folks wandering hither and yon from dawn to dusk.....I must take a second here to report that there were no 3 am noise incidents Friday night/Saturday morning......I slept like a baby....well, a snoring baby according ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40473 RV Roof Vent Cover - Silver
Camco Vent Cover / Silver is designed to allow fresh air ventilation and light into your RV, rain o
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment