Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Box Canyon Blog .com - Risk, Home, and Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs




From the site: Box Canyon Blog .com - Risk, Home, and Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs

For me, it's never been what I do so much as where. I'm not sure where that philosophy came from (my light-footed parents?) but I'm thankful for the leeway it brought to my life. It allowed me to set a course to unpopulated and oppositional places, where lowly deserts rub elbows with high mountains, and a life that suits my restless G-nome. If "home" is where the heart is, I'm there, 24-7-365. However, and I don't say this lightly, there are places in Utah that, in season, feel as much or more like "home" than Lovely Ouray. Same with Arizona. When a guy's "leash" is long, and he's not married to Ms "Career," he has freedom to indulge the tiptop and most motivating of Maslow's pyramidal Hierarchy of Needs, "self ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

CCD Surface Mount Infrared Rear View Backup Camera with 135 DEGREE WIDE ANGLE View, Night Vision, Ra
The Package includes: One CCD COLOR Weather/Water-Proof Wide Angle Vehicle Rear View Camera With Wid
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment