Sunday, November 1, 2015

RVing: The USA is our BIG Backyard - High Cliff Mid Week work




From the site: RVing: The USA is our BIG Backyard - High Cliff Mid Week work

The campground is pretty peaceful and quiet during the week!  Most of the sites around us are empty. And the weather is perfect for a summer day----  Steve had a call at 7:30 a.m. to get down to the marina to let in some electricians for work... so we took a quick buzz down in the car.  I snapped an early morning pic of the quiet marina and the pretty flowers around the main building. Since I was out and about early, I started cleaning firepits and getting a jump on the day, then I could sit back and do some quilting in the afternoon. (my free time) I had a very good day until my Cub Cadet started bucking and choking and sputtering!   Oh NO!  I broke it! But the good thing is having a wonderful husband at the Fa ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Schumacher PSC-15AOB DSR ProSeries 1.5 Amp 12 Volt Automatic On-Board Battery Charger/Maintainer
Schumacher's PSC-15A-OB Fully Automatic On Board Battery Charger/Maintainer allows safe charging of
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment