Saturday, November 14, 2015

The Fit RV - Best Dessert Soufflé Ever & It’s Made of Carrots!!!




From the site: The Fit RV - Best Dessert Soufflé Ever & It’s Made of Carrots!!!

James and I have a huge space in our backyard reserved for my garden. Man oh man, I was the gardening QUEEN back there, even though James would probably tell you I was more like the gardening tornado. Spring fever would hit hard and I’d go wild buying up seeds, ordering weird things, just itching to get my hands in the soil. James would shake his head and point out my overzealousness. Mr. Fuddy Duddy: “Did you seriously just plant 10 cucumber seedlings? You realize you’ll have about 50 to pick a day. For just the 2 of us.” Me: “Hey, they’re all different varieties! We can see what we like best!” I’d grow anything and everything. I even have a giant canning room in the basement for all the baz ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Fleetwood 5th Wheel Travel Trailer Fender Skirt FS745
69 5/8" x 11 1/2" - Tandem axle fender skirt. Constructed of durable high-impact ABS plastic. The le
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment