Saturday, November 14, 2015

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - What we wanted.....




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - What we wanted.....

It's been a while since we could just sit outside sipping a cup of coffee enjoying the local ambiance, and the sun on our faces......when we began our journey south from Spokane we didn't expect to be able t do it every day, but we did expect to be able to it a couple times a week.....that's what we get for having expectations.  The weather has not cooperated even a little.  It has been consistently cold, windy, cloudy, rainy and snowy.  Usually one expects, reasonably, that the further south one travels the odds of encountering warmer weather increase with each mile......it only took 970 of those miles to find warmer weather.....right here in Bishop, CA.Sunrise Sunday brought us clear blue skies, temperatures rising to the m ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42243 De-Flapper Max Replacement Strap - Pack of 2
Camco RV Replacement straps for Max De-Flapper. Works with the Camco Max De-Flapper (part # 42251).
(more info)



2 comments:

  1. If you had financial problems, then it is time for you to smile. You only need to contact Mr. Benjamin  with the amount you wish to borrow and the payment period that suits you and you will have your loan  within three working days. I just benefited for the sixth time a loan of 700 thousand dollars for a period of 180 months with the possibility of paying before the expiration date. Mr Benjamin has be helping me with loan.Make contact with him and you will see that he is a very honest man with a good heart.His email is lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  / lfdsloans@outlook.com   and his WhatApp phone number is + 1-989-394-3740 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone. Am here to testify how I got my loan from Mr. Pedro after I applied several times from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan. Until a friend of mine introduced me to Mr.Pedro Jerome promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until I met Mr. Pedro, who indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief. I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan, Be free to contact Mr. Pedro via WhatsApp +1-8632310632 and his email: pedroloanss@gmail.com thank you.

    ReplyDelete