Sunday, November 1, 2015

Rambling Vegans - The other morning I made chocolate banana breakfast quinoa and...




From the site: Rambling Vegans - The other morning I made chocolate banana breakfast quinoa and...

The other morning I made chocolate banana breakfast quinoa and it turned out quite good!  I used agave instead of honey and left out the mint garnish.  It did end up taking twice as long to cook than what the recipe stated, which didn’t surprise me since quinoa almost always takes us 20 minutes to cook.  Next time I’ll also be cutting the recipe in half, unless if Mike is around to share (he was at work already when I made it).  I’ll probably also use maple syrup instead of agave, just because I like the taste of that much more in the morning.   It certainly helped to start my day off on a delicious note!  ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 45167 16" X 24" Door Window Cover Sunshield
Camco Mfg Inc 45167 Cvr,Dr Window 16x24thermal
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment