Sunday, November 1, 2015

goin' RV Boondocking - An Old Cowboy's Understanding of Minimalism, At Least, How It Works for Him.




From the site: goin' RV Boondocking - An Old Cowboy's Understanding of Minimalism, At Least, How It Works for Him.

Sometimes, an attempt at explanation of my rants is in order. I've found that MY understanding of my words is sometimes a mite different than what others might see.Some misunderstand my disdain for "Things". They see it as trying to have it both ways I suppose, and they question my talking against materialism... when they see me hawking "Affiliate Sponsors"... and think that there's a contradiction there. I know they do, because I have to stop every once in a while myself, and make a self-check. I believe I have and am gaining a more finely tuned sense of "Things". I see no contradiction in promoting my sponsors. Everyone needs clothing. The requisite tools for camping, maintaining their "homes"... and even the small bits of art that touch ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 51611 Hitch Mount Flagpole Holder
Camco's Hitch Mount Flagpole Holder fits standard 2 inch hitch receivers. It holds flagpoles up to 2
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment