Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Wheeled and Free - Hello World




From the site: Wheeled and Free - Hello World

Well, it’s been a while.  I’d like to say my lack of blogging has been from a lack of time, but that wouldn’t really be the truth. I’m going to be honest for a minute and get my thoughts out there before jumping into a recap of the last 11 months. I lost my blog passion. Not so much about ours, but reading the blogs that used to inspire me to want to blog. Most of the home renovation blogs that I used to read have all but fizzled out, and the blogging scene (except for other rvers) has changed so much in the last several years. I think social media has had a lot to do with the change since it’s so easy to quickly share a photo on Instagram or Facebook, which basically does same thing as a blog post.&n ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Permatex 81409 High-Temp Red RTV Silicone Gasket, 11 oz.
Permatex High-Temp Red RTV Silicone Gasket Maker is formulated for high temperature applications or
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment