Thursday, November 5, 2015

Wheeling It - Into The Grand Canyon Part III -> Everything Else




From the site: Wheeling It - Into The Grand Canyon Part III -> Everything Else

Pre-Post Note/ This has nothing at all to do w/ the Grand Canyon, but I know many of my blog followers are anxiously awaiting news on 2016 Pre-Medicare Health Insurance options. The ACA exchange is opening up shortly and I’ll be writing a dedicated blog post on this sometime next week (so hold on), but in meantime Kyle from rverinsurance has released his 2016 guide which I recommend everyone read. It should answer many of your questions. Click HERE. Selective PM lightCloudy eveningSo phew… now that my photography craziness post is done (who knew I had so much to write about it?) I wanted to cover everything else we got up to during our Grand Canyon sojurn. One of the great things about the South Rim is that ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 54644 Load Resistor Kit for LED Bulb, (Pack of 2)
Load resistors can solve signaling problems associated with LEDs such as bad bulb indicators and inc
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment