Sunday, June 22, 2014

Airstream Moho-A-Go-Go - How Many Pairs of Underwear Will It Take?




From the site: Airstream Moho-A-Go-Go - How Many Pairs of Underwear Will It Take?

  We’re down to the wire. We leave on our big cross country trip in two days. And so, today we’re packing. Never have been the kind to prep and pack a week ahead of time. That would be less stressful, I think. But, here we are, doing it today. And here you have it….four months worth of clothes and unders…all laid out on my bed. Doesn’t look too bad. I think it will all fit in the RV. I hope it will. Only thing missing is my Patagonia nano puff jacket, which is currently in the washer. I know, won’t be needing that for a while. But, come the end of September and October, I’ll be happy I packed it. And shoes. Add one pair of running shoes  (and the jacket) to that pile, and that’s m ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Sunforce 60022 30 Amp Solar Charge Controller
The Sunforce 60022 30 Amp Solar Charge Controller prevents overcharging of 12 Volt batteries. It is
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment