Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Winnie Views - 7 Ways To Lower Your RV Fuel Costs




From the site: Winnie Views - 7 Ways To Lower Your RV Fuel Costs

I’m getting ready to hit the road tomorrow to attend a camping rally.  Even though diesel prices are finally (delightfully) lower than gas, fuel is perhaps the largest item of any full-time RVer’s budget.  Now that I’m a retired penny-pincher, finding the best deal on fuel is increasingly important to me, so I thought I’d share some ways I’ve discovered to lower my fuel costs.  If you have any additional recommendations, please share in the Comments below! 1. Gas Buddy It’s amazing how much fuel pricing can vary from station to station.  I can sometimes find a 10 to 15 cent per gallon price savings by just by planning my fuel stops ahead of time. Gas Buddy offers a great free mobile ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Carrand 93089 Flow-Thru 10" Wash Brush with 68" Extension Pole
Carrand is changing the way cleaning products are used by understanding the need for innovation, des
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment