Friday, June 20, 2014

Aluminarium - Griff’s On the Dock




From the site: Aluminarium - Griff’s On the Dock

I seem to regularly make the mistake of assuming I have certain ingredients, and then when it comes time to make a meal I discover that I’m out of a spice or something. Well, last night I planned to make polenta with beans and sauce, but alas, no polenta. The other meal I have supplies for required soaking cashews overnight so that wasn’t an option either. We ended up going out for dinner. The choices were between the Crazy Norwegian and Griff’s on the Dock – both serving up fish and chips. When we first arrived at Cape Blanco State Park the camp host RAVED about the Crazy Norwegian and was so so about Griff’s, but then he let on that portion size was an important factor in his review. After checking out ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

TMS T-NS-MRC001 500-Pound Heavy Duty Motorcycle Dirt Bike Scooter Carrier Hitch Rack Hauler Trailer
The T-NS-MRC001 is time tested and proven to be the most reliable solution for hauling motocross bik
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment