Tuesday, June 24, 2014

RV Tire Safety - Real Life weight calculation Question and Answer




From the site: RV Tire Safety - Real Life weight calculation Question and Answer

A reader said "I have a  32' Class A MH and am about to pull the trigger on tires. I have been so concerned about making sure I get the 'right' tires, meaning, ones that have the right load range and capacity.So just today I FINALLY found a place to weigh the MH and here's what I have:     Actual Weight          Sticker InfoFront Axle      4,960          6,000Rear Axle    10,660          11,000Total            15,620          17,000I was concerned that the 23 ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 44123 RV Fridge Airator
Camco RV Fridge Airator helps to cool the RV fridge evenly and keeps your food fresher. This ariator
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment