Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Fit RV - Testing Tank Flushing Systems in the Clear RV Black Tank!




From the site: The Fit RV - Testing Tank Flushing Systems in the Clear RV Black Tank!

My first Black Tank Simulator experiment turned out to be pretty popular.  If nothing else, it was unique, and I don’t think anyone had tried it before.  I got plenty of suggestions for ways to make the experiment better.  Many of these suggestions were good, and I incorporated them into this experiment.  One of them, it turns out, makes a huge difference in how things go. In this video, I walk you through some of the changes I’ve made to the experiment setup, and then I proceed with four runs to test the following products: The Sewer Solution The RV Hydroflush The Flush King (simulated) The Tornado Rotary Tank Rinser   First, I want to say that I am ONLY looking at the TANK FLUSHING PERFORMANCE in thes ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 39821 RhinoFLEX RV Swivel Coupler
Camco's RhinoFLEX RV Swivel Coupler is the easiest way to connect your RhinoFLEX sewer hoses. The co
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment