Saturday, June 21, 2014

How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - The RV Cupboard – How fragile is it?




From the site: How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - The RV Cupboard â€" How fragile is it?

Camping season is in full effect.  Everyone is packing up their RVs for the weekend.  A common question people get concerned about is how do you pack the cupboards up so that things don’t break? I see people start talking about dishes that don’t break.  People start eating off of paper plates or using all Corelle dishes.  People start doing weird things like putting socks over glasses and making custom foam holders for everything. Relax.  You are living in an RV, not a tent!  Bring your regular dishes!  Bring your favorite mugs and glasses.  Use real silverware!  Bust out some bowls and glass cookware. I can’t figure out why everyone is so paranoid about breakage.  We have ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

RV Designer Collection H316 10-lb Push Latch
RV Designer Collection Push Latch. Get your RV in working order with essentials like this Push Latch
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment