Friday, June 20, 2014

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - Driving Miss TLE




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - Driving Miss TLE

I started my Wednesday by doing the ride up to Emerald Bay, and surprised myself by besting my previous time to the top by 23 seconds (42 minutes, 50 seconds), and my round trip time by 2 minutes (72 minutes).  My weight is back down to the lowest I have been for a few weeks at 190.6.....now to get that next 10 pounds!One of our favorite things to do when at Lake Tahoe is to take a day and drive around the 72 mile shoreline.  There are a thousand magnificent views.......here are just a few of those from the past few weeks........When we drive around the lake, as we did back in November when we were briefly in the area on our way home for the winter, we almost always stop in at "The Bridgetender Tavern & Grill" on the banks of ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Ramsond SunShield 12V 12 Volt 8A 8 Amp Solar Charge Controller Regulator
Nearly a decade of advanced research, design and engineering have delivered to the market the most a
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment