Saturday, June 21, 2014

Life In An RV | FTRVing.com - RVing Trip to COSI in Columbus Ohio




From the site: Life In An RV | FTRVing.com - RVing Trip to COSI in Columbus Ohio

RVer Trip to COSI Let me start by giving a simple definition of what Cosi is: As the saying goes “Welcome to the Wonderful World of Science.” Cosi is located in the Capitol City of Ohio. Cosi is located in downtown Columbus, Ohio. This is an ideal location in my opinion because it is geared more towards those who live in the city and may not have the opportunity to explore Science found in nature. This was our first trip to Cosi. This will be our last trip. While I am very grateful to A Kid Again (cancer organization for children) supplying our tickets I simply could not afford the tickets on my own nor would I want to pay the price they are asking to visit the facility. I was disappointed in the fact that once you pay the high ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Accutire MS-5515B Truck and RV Digital Tire Gauge with LED Light and Bleed Button
Measurement Limited Accutire truck and RV digital tire gauge with LED light and bleed button is perf
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment