Thursday, June 26, 2014

General RV Blog - How to Pack for an RV Camping Trip




From the site: General RV Blog - How to Pack for an RV Camping Trip

No matter how experienced of an RVer you may be, you’re bound to forget something. The smart ones use a checklist so this won’t happen. And then there’s me. A few summers back on our first camping trip of the season, we were busy setting up camp at Seven Lakes State Park near Holly, Michigan. My job is to get the outside squared away while my wife is busy setting up the inside our hybrid travel trailer. “Honey, where are the poles for the beds?” Gulp. I never put them back in the camper when I de-winterized and cleaned the RV, so had I left them at home.  Unable to use our beds, we spent that fist night sharing the dinette bed, bringing new meaning to the term “close-knit family.” We have never ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 57268 RV Mounting Rail for RV Grill
Camco's RV Grill Mounting Rail is 16-1/2 inches long and is used for hanging portable grills or othe
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment