Monday, June 23, 2014

Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Snake (warning) - but it's a beauty




From the site: Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Snake (warning) - but it's a beauty

If you hate snakes, just squint and scroll down to the photo of Jeanne and Riley - that'll be much better.On our last morning walk at Storrie Lake, we took our usual round trip to the wrecked bridge and back, and as we got to that area, I noticed a large snake under one of the trees.  I haven't seen a snake since Santee Lakes three years ago.  That was a smaller snake, and not nearly as pretty or fancy as this one.  This one didn't have rattlers, but we still didn't get too close.Snakes aren't my thing, but I can still appreciate their beauty.  Just like every other creature, they are big and small, pretty and plain, friendly and not so friendly.  It's kind of amazing how that happens.He was quite a bit thicker in t ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 11553 RV Magnesium Anode Rod - Fits Atwood Heaters
Camco RV Magnesium Anode Rod extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment