Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Cheap RV Living.com - Driving the Alaska Highway: Money, Gas and Cops




From the site: Cheap RV Living.com - Driving the Alaska Highway: Money, Gas and Cops

We stopped at this lodge to see what their price for gas was. It was 1.69 a liter ($6.40 a US Gallon). No thanks! We drove on and got it for $1.39 a liter ($5.26 per US gallon) at Whitehorse. I’m writing this from Palmer, AK which is just 50 miles from Anchorage. It had been a long day and we were tired so we stopped here rather than contend with driving in Anchorage. The last time I was here was in September, 2012 and the Verizon service then sucked so I was concerned it would be poor now also. Fortunately, it’s excellent! So I should be able to get caught up with posts and comments. Hallelujah! Today I’ll continue with information about driving the Alaska Highway then I’ll get back t ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 43421 RV Oak Accents Countertop Extension
Camco RV Oak Accents Countertop Extension adds an extra 12" to your counter top. Solid oak-finish ha
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment