Saturday, June 28, 2014

Gypsy Turtles - Note to Self: Crank Down the Antenna Before Leaving the Campground




From the site: Gypsy Turtles - Note to Self: Crank Down the Antenna Before Leaving the Campground

Mouse Update: I’d like to thank everyone who left comments and/or offered tips on Facebook regarding catching Mr. Mouse. I am happy to report we won the war…finally. In the end, we chose not to use the glue traps. I had read a few reviews that said they could get out of them and I had visions of Mr. Mouse getting sticky stuff all over our stuff. Every kind of bait we tried was successful. The problem was he could get it out without setting off the trap. So, I finally came up with a solution. I took a small piece of hotdog and using some thin florist wire, wired the hot dog to the bait tray. He’d at least have to tug to remove it. It worked like a charm. We celebrated. And we slept like babies that night :) Recently, I ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40539 Black RV Propane Tank Cover
Camco's Black RV Propane Tank Cover is made of heavy-duty polypropylene and protects propane gas bot
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment