Friday, June 20, 2014

goin' RV Boondocking - Rocky Mountain National Park for the Sick and the Restless




From the site: goin' RV Boondocking - Rocky Mountain National Park for the Sick and the Restless

Thought I'd recovered enough to sit in the car for a run up into Rocky Mtn. Nat. Park... maybe even over the top. That and I've been here in this camp too much for too long and I'm needful of some windshield time.Sitting in a car on a sunny drive in the mountains takes no effort... and mountain air is the best cure right? Down at the mouth of the canyon they were, I believe, scaling the slopes above... knocking down loose boulders and rock... so we had to wait for a bit... The Big Thompson is running strong but nowhere near what the Poudre is carrying. I wonder why. More snow pack on that side of the mountain?Or more rain caught that drainage in that couple weeks of rain we had? no idea... but I'm sure the folks living up this canyon a ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Tektrum Z Bracket Solar Flush Mount Kit - Set Of 4
Z Bracket Solar Flush Mount Kit (Set Of 4) Package Includes Four (4) Z Bracket Solar Flush Mount K
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment